CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007

We had such a great Christmas! The kids were so excited and they really got into the presents this year. We thought we'd share some of our pictures from the holiday break.

Here is a pic of the kids in their Christmas pjs:



Elijah tried to sneak into his present early:


I love this picture because he looks like a little elf:


Here's a few from Christmas Eve morning:


Here's a few from Christmas morning:

Christmas Day:


The kids looking cute in the matching sweaters they got for Christmas:

2 comments:

Terri said...

beautiful pictures Amy! The kids are adorable.

Unknown said...

Amy! I just saw the pics of the kids on Christmas. Had to tell you i bought the same pajamas for Tadhg that you bought for Abby. I knew they were girl PJs, but they matched exactly the nighty I bought for Charlotte. I also bought Charlotte the PJs that Elizabeth was wearing. Had to tell you.